Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Waiting Game

So, I turned in my annulment application in today, and now it is a matter of waiting on what they say. While I don't know the ins and outs, my understanding is that I should hear back from them sometime next week whether they have accepted my case for review or not. Then, it can take up to TWO years before I hear a verdict. I suspect that at least some of it is that they will have to wait on paperwork from my witnesses, but it could also be that they are that short handed. In spite of this, I am still hoping to hear back from them before I begin my Camino, even though I know that it is unlikely.

In the meantime, I will take the advice of my favorite psalm:

"I believe that I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yea, wait for the Lord!"

(Psalm 27: 13-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment