|Thankfully, the ladies aren't like this...I think it comes from the fact that all of them are busy moms--read the book or don't, but still come for the fellowship!|
- August: The School if the Family by Chantal Howard
- September: The Innocence of Father Brown by GK Chesterton
- October: Nine Years Under: Coming of Age in an Inner City Funeral Home by Sheri Booker
- November: Miracles of Father Kapuan: Priest, Soldier, Korean War Hero by Ray Wenzl
- we were told last night that this book was voted for by all but one of us.
- December: No Meeting
- January: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- February: The Ear of the Heart by Mother Delores Hart
- March: Fire Within: St. Teresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, and the Gospel on Prayer by Thomas Dubay
- April: Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth
- May: Imitating Mary, Ten Marian Virtues for the Modern Mom by Marge Fenelon
- June: The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby
- July: The One Thing is Three by Michael Gaitley
I'm kind of sad because I'm going to miss book club in September, since I will be on my Camino, especially since the Fr. Brown novel is one of the books that I recommended to the club. At least I already have it downloaded to my iPad Mini (free e-book!!!), so I will likely read it while in Spain, if not before.
|Me reading with my critters. I have been using e-books almost exclusively for the last 4-5 years!|