Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Day In Pictures

A friend of mine has been posting a picture daily of ordinary things in her life that bring her joy, and has tagged them #100OrdinaryDays on her Facebook page.  I really like the idea of doing something like this, but often forget to take a picture a day after about the 15th or 20th day.  I have also been talking online with someone I met through CatholicMatch.com  for the last 2 weeks.  Since he has an M.A. in philosophy, I will call him the Philosopher for any future posts that include him.  Anyway, because I was trying to think about ways to get a better idea of his day to day life (he lives near Dallas), I asked him to chronicle a day of his life in pictures, then promised to do the same for him.  It seems like a more doable option than the picture a day my friend is doing on her Facebook feed, anyway.

Beyond this, I'm going to try to keep my captioning to a minimum and let my pictures speak for themselves...

Morning, Sleepy Head!







Now that you're awake...Breakfast?



Did you say "WALK???"








You did! You did say  Walk!!!


Pretty as a picture

Prayer while Commuting









The paths around the construction


Beautiful Summer Morning

My Building Straight ahead!













Finally to work!












Breakfast and my current favorite tea.

Back to my Car via the parking Garage












Now to look at the other foot...


Waiting for the Doctor

View from the bridge between my parking lot and the parking garage.

Lunch!























My view of the Lab I work in.

Keeping from burning myself on the steering wheel.









You can see Juarez from here!














Looks like Monsoon season is starting early!

A lazy dinner







Typical Rush Hour Traffic a few hours late


Hi, Aunt Ruth. Take my picture!

Do I have to get my picture taken???







Who's There?













Welcome HOME!!!!

Chores before Bedtime!

Icing the site of injection.


















Lighting the Candle on the Family Altar...and Lucy. Time to go to Bed!  'Night all!



No comments:

Post a Comment